- We accept bulk orders
- Insoluble in Water Soluble in Mineral Oils/Solvents
- 10 mgKOH/g
- SORBITAN MONO STEARATE
- Paper Chemicals, Coating Auxiliary Agents, Plastic Auxiliary Agents
Owing to rich goodwill in this domain, we are able to offer a premium quality of Sorbitan Monostearate. The offered product is processed using quality-approved compounds and latest methodology under the observation of our skilled professionals. Provided product is used as an emulsifying agent in cake , baked goods, icings, puddings, whipped cream, and creams to treat dry skin. Apart from this, this Sorbitan Monostearate can be availed from us at competitive prices.
- Safe to use
- Hygienically packed
- Excellent lubrication
- Free from impurity
- Sorbitan Monostearate MONEMULÂ® - 60 is a type of emulsifier. The yellow flakes are insoluble in water and soluble in mineral oils/solvents. This non-ionic, lipophillic surfactant is used in many industrial applications, for instance:
- Preperation of water-in-oil emulsifiers.
- As an Antifog agent in Plastic clear films.
- Emulsifier for cold creams.
- Emulsifier for food grade for silicone Defoamer/Emulsions.
- Emulsifier in dietary supplements of animal feeds as well as mineral premixes.
- Emulsifier for whipped toppings.
- Used in milk powders to improve the dispersion property.
- Used in baked goods acts as plasticizer for yeast.
- Re-hydration assistance while producing active dry yeast
- Used in paraffin wax emulsion to process paper coating and industrial oil emulsions
As a base raw material, it is also used in the production of High HLB product MONEBATâ¢ â 60 (POLYSORBATE â 60, Polyoxyethylene (20) Sorbitan Mono Stearate).
Solid Waxy Flakes
Cream to Yellow
Acid Value, mgKOH/gm
Saponification Value, mgKOH/gm
147 - 157
Hydroxyl Value, mgKOH/gm
235 - 260
Insoluble in Water Soluble in Mineral Oils/Solvents
SORBITAN MONO STEARATE
25 kilos HDPE Poly lined Bags
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Africa
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008
210, Mahavir Industrial Estate, Kachpada, Ramchandra Lane Extn., Malad (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400064, India